Celebrate the start of the 2022-23 school year and socialize with some of your closest friends in the Hamilton School District!!
HEF is planning a "PARTY on the PATIO" September 10th at 6pm
at the North Hills Country Club on the patio!
Optional attire is F u n G o l f . . . think Caddyshack or Happy Gilmore
Catering by North Hills Country Club
Cash Bar AvailableOffering - The Foundation - a Unique Cocktail created for this epic event
Event activities: Putting contest or Round of Golf (see below)
LIVE MUSIC BY: The STANGS
Timeline of Events
1pm - Rounds of Golf tee time
6pm - Party on the Patio
6-6:30pm - Putting Contest check-in
10pm - Event ends
Chance to win a putter and $5,000!!
- Putting contest will take place rain or shine.
- No current or former professional golfers. No current or former NCAA Intercollegiate Golfers within the past 5 years may participate (per the coverage from Perfect Golf Event).
- Participants may use their own putter. If they do not have one, one will be provided.
- All registrants for the putting contest need to be checked in by 6:30.
- Participants will be given a time (and maybe a putting green, East or West, depending on how many sign up) for their qualifying putt(s).
- There will be a marking of 50 feet where they are to putt from on the putting green.
- Each participant will have 1 minute to complete their putt(s) on the putting greens. If more than 3 putts have been purchased, they will receive extra time.
- Closest to the pin or makes the putt will move on to the Championship ($5,000) putt.
- This will be made from a different 50 foot marking on the 9th green (per Perfect Golf rules).
- Final participant will be awarded a putter, even if the $5,000 putt is not made.
Bid on one of five Rounds of Golf
North Hills Country Club
Foursome with carts
Golf rounds are to be played before the event, Sept 10th at 1:00pm (each foursome starting 10 min apart).
Bidding starts at $500 or "Buy now" for $1000!
Bidding to close at 10pm on Sept 5th